Bypass Google Account LG K7, K8, V10, G4, G5, Tribute 5 / HOW TO. If it was helpful, you can support us here:https://www.paypal.me/GSMABC
- - -
In this video tutorial I will show you how to delete/remove factory reset protection FRP on LG K7, K8, G4, G5, Stylo, V10 (Android 5.1.1 and 6.0 6.0.1). Use this method, if you get the message:"This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device." . . .
- - -
This method is 100% free!
You do this at your own risk! Make sure your phone battery is fully charged!
Better remove the SIM card and memory SD card from your phone before this operation!
If you reset or update your phone, all your data may be lost, so it's good to do a full backup before!
This method was tested on LG K8 4G K350n but works also on:
- LG K8 - LG Phoenix 2 (AT&T)
- LG K7 X210 (Europe); X210DS (Russia); MS330 (MetroPCS);
- LG Tribute 5 LS675 (Boost Mobile)
- LG V10 H960A (Europe); H900 (AT&T), H901 (T-Mobile), VS990 (Verizon)
- LG Stylo
- LG G4 H815 (EMEA), H815TR (Turkey), H815T (Hong Kong), H815P (LATAM, South Africa), H812 (Canada), H810 (AT&T), H811 (T-Mobile), LS991 (Sprint), VS986 (Verizon), US991 (US Cellular)
- LG G5 H850 (Europe); LG G5 Speed H858 (Taiwan); VS987 (Verizon); H820 (AT&T); LS992 (Sprint); H830 (T-Mobile); US992 (US Cellular); Vodafone
LG Tribute LS660
How to HARD RESET LG K7, K8, K10
Tags: Bypass Google Account LG K7, K8, V10, G4, G5, Tribute 5 / HOW TO, bypass, google, google account, lg, k7, k8, android, reset, phone, remove, delete, frp, factory reset protection, remove frp, bypass google account, bypass google lg, remove google lg, g5, tribute 5, how to, remove protection lg, trick, hack, remove google account, bypass frp, how to bypass google lg, lg g4, lg g5, lg v10, lg tribute, lg k8, bypass google lg k8